Drones, a small battery operated flying machine that has become a very popular commodity these past few years and the company that has always been at the top is the brand called DJI. A drone industry has many makers but still, nothing has beaten DJI to the top because simply, they are just making better drones every time. And this year, they have another one that they are planning to release, and it’s the DJI Phantom 5.
Drones have been very popular these past few years mostly to videographers since, with these drones, they no longer have to lease choppers for aerial shots. With drones these days that are able to record in 4k, videographers can now bring and fly these drones anywhere and anytime they want, giving them more flexibility and opens up a whole new dynamic to their creative process. DJI’s Phantom line up is very special to the brand since it was their flagship that paved the way to what they are now. With the new DJI, people are hyped to check out what their latest reiteration to the Phantom line is all about.
The specs: The specs of DJI phantom 5 are impressive. It only goes to show the level of craftsmanship and future-driven the company is. Year after year after year, whenever DJI releases new products they always blow people’s minds. Below are the specs of the new DJI Phantom 5:
- 25 minutes of flight time
- With a flight speed: 45 mph maxes
- Feature a retractable landing mechanism.
- Has 1.4 Lithium Polymer batteries
- Feature a 22-megapixel camera.
- Feature an obstacle detection.
- Features gesture mode
- Capable of 4K video recording
- Has GPS features
- Feature an auto tracking system.
- Feature a smart obstacle.
- Detection capabilities with five direction vision systems capable of detecting obstacles 16 feet ahead
- A transmitter with 2.4 GHz to 5.8 GHz
The pros: The pros are the things that you will appreciate on a product. With DJI, the pros outweigh the cons. One of the reasons why DJI is the best in the drone market is because their technology is revolutionary, their drones are well built, their software makes it easy to fly a drone and their specs heavy as well. Below are the pros of the DJI Phantom 5:
- A hot spanking new app that helps you operate your drone in your mobile devices (laptops, tablets, mobile phones)
- It’s fairly easy to carry.
- It has better stability if you compare it to previous models.
- Astonishing video quality results
- Can be set in three modes (Dual Compass, Visual Navigation, and autonomy)
- Has the ability to follow a target object (auto track capabilities)
- A Built-in software that enables you to edit your music and add text to your videos.
The cons: Drones are not perfect, there will be things that the technology today are limited to and that is what is showing in the new DJI Phantom 5. Below you can find the cons:
- It’s still not good flying in trees.
- Sports mode might not always be the best option.
DJI is the best drone company in the world right now and the reason why they are the best is because they never compromise in quality and they bring revolutionary technology to each of their drones. This year, people are already excited on the 5th reiteration of their Phantom line and its nothing short of awesome.