How To Change Payment Method in iTunes Store
Those who want to change their payment method in iTunes Store can take advantage of these simple tips on how to do it. You can even use these steps if you want to change your account information in iTunes Store.
iTunes Store is where we download music, games, videos, and apps for our dear Apple tablet or other iOS gadgets. It serves as the backbone of our dear iTablet since without it I think the iTablet will be next to useless. Since iTunes is involved in our daily iOS device’s task, it’s only best that we know its twists and turns. Like familiarizing the streets of your daily route to work when you’ve just migrated into a new place, having the full knowledge on how to update the said account is something that you should know really well.
Do you want to change your iTunes payment method? Perhaps you want to change your credit card or account information. No matter how simple a task can be it’s a fact that not everyone knows on how to effectively do it. This can include updating your payment method in iTunes store. We managed to get the steps on how to make the update on your account for your convenience.
Here are two ways on how easily Change Payment Method in iTunes Store:
How to do it on your iPad
If you want to update your iTunes account information through your iTablet simply follow these steps. These steps are as easy as 1 to 3, but these will really help the newbie in the field.
Access the App Store.
- Select “Top Charts” (star icon) from the menu at the bottom.
- Scroll down and choose “Apple ID” (lower left).
- Choose “View Apple ID” from the pop-up menu.
- Enter your Password.
- Then choose “Payment Information” (second item).
On your computer
If you prefer to update your payment method in iTunes Store using your computer, simply perform these easy to follow steps:
Change it in iTunes
- Launch or access iTunes.
- Tap on “iTunes Store” from the options that you can see at the sidebar on the left.
- Look for your Apple ID in the upper right (the email address for your iTunes Store account).
- Click on the email address.
- Enter your Apple ID (account) password.
- You will be routed to an account summary.
- Look for “Payment Type” on the screen.
- Select “Edit” to change your payment option.
Now you’re done with updating your account; take note that you can also make your iTunes account, a free account. You may also want to just add, change, or remove something from your account information. Simply explore the options since you now have the full idea on how to navigate and make changes on your information.
Changing your iTunes store account is really that easy. If you have questions, feel free to contact us and we would gladly assist you with it. We at the iPadshouse are dedicated to make your life a lot easier.
Incoming search terms:
- how to change payment method on itunes
- change itunes payment method
- how to change itunes payment method
- how to change payment method on ipad
- change payment method on itunes
- how do i change my payment method on itunes
- how do i change payment method on itunes
- itunes payment methods
- how to change your payment method on itunes